HMC Management is committed to protecting the privacy and personal information of our clients and any members of the public who share information with us while we deliver our services. Accordingly, we strive to ensure that the organization and any third parties working with HMC Management comply with relevant legislation that may apply to the collection, use and disclosure of personal information of any kind.
The Office of the Privacy Commissioner of Canada (‘OPC’) administers the two federal privacy statutes applicable in Saskatchewan:
• the Privacy Act, RSC 1985, c P-21 (‘the Federal Privacy Act’) and
Since there is no private-sector privacy legislation in Saskatchewan, PIPEDA applies to personal information held by private-sector and federally-regulated organizations. While PIPEDA does not apply to employee personal information held by other private-sector organizations, the Saskatchewan Office of the Information and Privacy Commissioner (‘OIPC’) has recommended that private-sector organizations adhere to PIPEDA when it comes to employee and sensitive client information on a best practices basis.
Tracking Technologies and Cookies
• Web Beacons. Certain sections of our Service and our emails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit the Company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an email and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of a certain section and verifying system and server integrity).
We may use third-party Service providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service.
HMC Management uses Google Analytics to gather information about the use of this website. Google Analytics is a web analytics service offered by Google that tracks and reports website traffic. Google uses the data collected to track and monitor the use of our Service. In addition, this data is shared with other Google services. For example, Google may use the collected data to contextualize and personalize the ads of its advertising network.
For more information on the privacy practices of Google, please visit the Google Privacy & Terms web page: https://policies.google.com/privacy
Usage, Performance and Miscellaneous
We may use third-party Service Providers to provide better improvement of our Service.
• We use an invisible captcha service named reCAPTCHA. reCAPTCHA is operated by Google.
• The reCAPTCHA service may collect information from You and Your Device for security purposes.
HMC Management will collect your personal information with your consent, though in some cases, that consent may be reasonably implied. For example, browser, IP address, and website usage information may be collected during an individual’s use of our website. We will not release your personal information without your signature on a release form.
Canada Anti Spam Legislation Compliance
HMC Management values your privacy and your preferences for electronic communications from us. Accordingly, we are committed to compliance with the Canadian Anti-Spam Legislation (CASL). For more information, read The Act, regulations, and guidelines.
• By email: email@example.com