Expert Advice You Can Count On
HMC Management Inc. will be recognized for providing quality and affordable municipal, business,and economic development consulting products and services in Saskatchewan and Manitoba.
This Partnership has been around for over 40 years and was formalized in 1998 to create HMC Management Inc. We have been involved in the economic, municipal, and corporate development business throughout Saskatchewan and Manitoba and we believe we can offer competitive products and services to potential clients at a reasonable cost.
Our expertise is drawn from the collective strengths of our years of experience in economic, municipal and corporate development which includes:
- Taking a grass roots approach to identifying realistic solutions;
- Customizing our products and services to meet the needs of the individual customer; and
- Trusting that we will provide you with the goods straight-up along with a realistic approach and solutions to dealing with the business and organizational development issues you face.
Our strength and our competitive advantages are:
- We listen to you;
- We learn your business and organization;
- We work in partnership with you, and
- We do what it takes to get the job done the first time, on time, and all the time.
- INTEGRATED PLANNING (Strategic/Operations/Action/Financial)
- STRATEGIC PLANNING
- BUSINESS PLANNING AND DEVELOPMENT
- PROJECT DEVELOPMENT AND MANAGEMENT
- ORGANIZATIONAL REVIEWS
- ORGANIZATIONAL DEVELOPMENT – governance, administration and policy review / development for municipalities, not for profit corporations and for profit business corporations)
- HUMAN RESOURCE REVIEWS AND POLICY DEVELOPMENT
- MUNICIPAL AND FIRST NATION INVESTMENT READINESS PLANNING
- MUNICIPAL CAO AND SENIOR MANAGEMENT RECRUITMENT
Our best marketing strategy is working with our repeat
customers, time and time again.
What Our Clients Say
As a growing community wanting to be prepared for the future, the Town of Rosthern decided that a total operations and governance review was needed. Three different companies were interviewed and what convinced us to hire HMC Management Inc., and specifically Dean & Larry, was their understanding and experience in the local government field.
In 2019 The Town of La Ronge was in need of some administrative assistance in finding a qualified CAO that would fit the operations of the Town. In the initial search for a CAO, Dean and Larry noticed some operational structures that they felt needed some fixing prior to recruitment and offered to take on the administrative role prior to recruitment.
The Town of Wadena initially hired HMC to conduct an operations review. Dean and Larry spent time learning how the municipality functioned not only through a desktop review of our policies and practices, but on the ground interacting in the day-to-day operations. They provided honest feedback and produced constructive, practical and achievable recommendations.